Junior Software Engineer
We are looking for a junior software engineer to help us improve our engine and complete current and upcoming projects, including interactive installations and custom applications.
We are looking for someone who:
- is comfortable using C++, preferably 11
- has a basic understanding of computer graphics, principles and math
- is willing to learn or is acquainted with low level graphic APIs (OpenGL / Vulkan)
- is willing to help improve our engine
- has a good eye for design / strong aesthetic vision
- is comfortable using Python 3
- is able to work on projects that demand a strong technical focus and problem solving skills
Bonus, working knowledge of:
- Unity / Unreal Engine 4
- Creative Code Environments (Openframeworks / Cinder)
- opportunity to grow within the company
- work wherever you want, whenever you want, we do the same
- work on forward thinking, large scale, interactive installations and applications
- develop your technical skills, we pride ourselves in taking the time to get things right
- exposure to different fields: Retail, Art, Medical, Advertisement etc.
- full and part time positions available, you decide
- learn from a team with years of experience in the AAA game and film industry
- quiet studio in Amsterdam including facilities such as 3D printers, laser cutters etc.
We like strong minded, eccentric individuals.
Interested? Please send your CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org